Synegen is experiencing rapid growth and therefore looking for promising Mid level Java Developers that are interested in taking their career to new heights! Synegen is considering full-time candidates for this tremendous opportunity based within the Schaumburg office. If you enjoy working as a member of a collaborative project team dedicated to delivering best in class custom development solutions then we want to hear from you!
List of requirements for junior/mid level Java developer:
- Minimum 3 years of Java experience
- Strong Object-Oriented development background
- Spring Framework with AOP (use of annotations a plus)
- Hibernate (use of annotations a plus)
- SOA / Web services development (Restful, Jersey framework a plus)
- 3 – 5 years of SQL
- HTML5, CSS3
- JUNIT framework
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exposure and understanding of webservers like Tomcat or similar
- Ability to perform in a fast paced team environment using agile methodologies
- Takes ownership and pride in delivering a product that works as promised
- Good understanding of build and deploy procedures
- Messaging Architectures
- Process Modeling
- Rule-based Systems
- Network Architectures
- Spring Batch
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
We're excited to have you join our team. Contact us today always looking for self-motivated professionals.