The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for the scoping, administration, configuration, and training within the synegen Salesforce practice. This role requires strong communication skills, including writen, verbal, and interpersonal, strong process discovery skills to work with various clients and key stakeholders to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes as they relate to the Salesforce platform. The Salesforce Administrator will then turn these functional requirements into technical specs and make the corresponding configurations within the Salesforce platform.
Synegen prefers 2-3 years of hands-on Salesforce.com experience however will consider all experience levels and is willing to provide training, strong compensation packages tied to level of expertise, and bonus incentives around obtaining Saelsforce certifications.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Business Analysis (process Discovery and Management)
- Meet with Key Stakeholders/users to understand business requirements.
- Define, communicate, and manage a change management process to develop and implement functionality, new applications, and updates to existing applications
- Work with management to identify new and creative opportunities to leverage the Force.com platform to support additional business processes or functions
- Use Business skills to identify key metrics and reports and develop solutions to create reports and analysis on data in system.
- Support certain Salesforce.com pre-sales activities
- Develop training plans, materials, and documentation.
- Develop and communicate a schedule for future database releases/enhancements
- Perform basic administration within Salesforce.com instances and Sandbox environments
- Design and make changes to reports and dashboards.
- Regularly perform database de-duping and cleanup procedures.
- Manage on-going support requests and administrative needs of users
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills.
- Team-oriented but able to work autonomously
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintain deadlines
- Active interest in understanding how businesses operate
- Possess an active learning mentality and desire to stay on top of the latest Salesforce best practices, releases, and industry trends.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years’ experience with Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, or related discipline
- Visualforce and Apex knowledge.
- Service Cloud experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
We're excited to have you join our team. Contact us today always looking for self-motivated professionals.