Business Development Associate
We seek a highly motivated person for this entry-level sales position who will be responsible for prospecting and selling our Salesforce.com consulting services to enterprise and mid-market businesses. As a Business Development Associate, you will be selling a very hot product with the Salesforce.com name backed by our consulting firm that is highly specialized and widely recognized for our expertise.
The Business Development Associate will be responsible for the entire sales process from start to finish, including researching leads, calling into accounts, qualifying prospects, creating proposals, and growing existing account relationships. This role will have access to members of the Synegen Salesforce.com technical team to assist throughout the sales process. Leads are currently generated though several different channels such as outbound marketing, Salesforce.com referrals, external referrals, and inbound requests.
- Meet and/or exceed annual sales goals
- Research and prospect target leads
- Qualify and respond to inbound inquiries and Salesforce.com referrals
- Responsible for managing the handoff from sales to the delivery team
- Participate in and help manage marketing events/seminars
- Conduct prospecting calls into target accounts
- Network with Salesforce.com and other strategic business partners
- Create proposals and pricing options for each prospect
- Follow through on proposals until deal completion
- Minimum of 1-3 years sales experience. Information technology industry experience a plus
- Proven experience with either: Business-to-Business technology/software sales -OR- Software implementation / IT consulting
- Polished phone and meeting presence
- Proven ability to establish credibility with C-level executives
- Experience selling Salesforce.com implementation services a plus
- Enjoy working with technology and have the ability to learn technical areas of software related to sales
- Highly motivated and dependable, a true self-starter
- Enjoy working at a growing entrepreneurial company
- Ability to travel locally for onsite sales presentations
- Bachelors degree
Why Work For Synegen?
Not only are we stringent on how we do business, we are as well when it comes to the hiring process. We look for individuals who are excited to work, enthusiastic and passionate about their profession, think out-of-the-box, and enjoy working in a collaborative, free-thinking environment. Apply to this position only if you feel that you possess these attributes.
We reward those who possess these characteristics with the following:
- Generous health and dental insurance benefits
- 401K investment plan with company match
- Competitive salary
- Fun people to work with who respect collaboration, fresh ideas, and free-thinking
- Dynamic work environment which fosters continued learning of the latest and greatest technologies
- The coolest looking office around - really
- Monthly company luncheons, free snacks and drinks, team-building outings and events, and general feel-good office vibes and camaraderie
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
We're excited to have you join our team. Contact us today always looking for self-motivated professionals.